Friday 2 September 2011

Part X "Sanity Check"

Hello everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories. They are fun to write and knowing someone will actually read them makes it all the more pleasurable. It has been a wonderful trip so far. I have seen a lot of places, met a lot of people and have amassed some wonderful memories.

At this point a couple of things come to mind.

First of all I've received some feedback the Comments section is very unfriendly. That's an understatement. I too have been frustrated as it sometimes won't let me comment and I own the account! Your feedback and comments are very important so I'm asking if you have a comment, question or snide remark and you can't post it in comments, I invite you to email me. My address for this trip is steviebee16@gmail.com. Any and all email will be answered.

Second point. I will be taking a week off to lay around Cape Cod, hanging out with my brother and his family while recharging my batteries. I may or may not have Internet access in the next seven days. I will continue to write these short stories and will upload them wherever I can find access. It appears I may have to go to Starbucks every couple of days just for the Wi-Fi! After next week I will be back on track with the usual postings along the road.

The upcoming posts will deal with the continuation of this tour and the eventual long ride home, hopefully before the snow flies!

Again many thanks for all of your comments and support. When it comes to family and friends I am indeed a wealthy man.

Stay tuned.....

Steve Buckton
Dennis, Massachusetts
September, 02/11

No comments:

Post a Comment